Have you ever had a gun stolen?

Have you ever had a gun stolen?

• Yes

Votes: 31 36.9%
  • No

Votes: 53 63.1%

• Total voters
I had my entire long gun collection stolen with the exception of the first gun my father ever gave me, a 20 gauge single shot about 20 years ago. I had all numbers and gave them to law enforcement, but haven't heard anything out of them so far. Still hoping though. The bad thing about it is that I am 99% sure that it was my neighbors that stole them. I had some "quality crackhead" neighbors back then.

21 years. I bought my first one in late 1990 after finishing FA OBC. Lived in Greenville, SC. By mid 1991 I had many. After the '94 AWB, I had none. Ammo was $67 for 1440 rounds of 7.62 X 39 steel core.

well $h!t... looks like i missed the good times then... cause I was 8

well $h!t... looks like i missed the good times then... cause I was 8

No sir. For many weapon types the "good times" are right now! ARs for under $600 at the gun shows! FAL clones for less than $675! Hi-Cap AR mags for under $7, HK91 Alum mags for $1 each (I paid as much as $75 for ONE (1)!!!! during the ban), hell factory mini 14 mags were $125!!! Now you can find them for under $30 each if you look. Buy now my friend because it could all change tomorrow.

Had a cheap pistol stolen from my toolbox when my shop was broken into by my crackhead neighbor and his buddy . His buddy later OD'ed I was told.

I haven't, but my dad had a ruger pistol stolen recently. He has a good idea who took it, just can't prove it. It makes it worse when you help someone out who is having a hard time and then they steal from you.

Had a beretta 92FS centurion stolen back in the mid 90's. A "friend" of mine had broken into my house on several occasions(he was strung out on drugs). I started noticing things missing. I told him I was going to be gone allday, parked my car somewhere else and waited. Sure as s$&t he pulled up into my driveway and knocked @ my door. I heard the cylinder pop ( he had stolen a key) and in he comes. To his surprise I came around the corner with some mace and an old black skillet * TING*. Called the cops and they said it wasn't a forced entry, so he wasn't "breaking in"! Then they told me that I could be brought up on assault charges... Nothing happened, never got my gun back. However, the "friend" lived the kharma over and over.. Sorry for the long story, but it's a good one. If anyone has a beretta centurion in great shape, consider it bought...

Back
Top Bottom