• No

Votes: 53 63.1%

• Total voters

jsquared

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
43   0
Reaction score
Just trying to gauge what percentage of gun owners has had a firearm stolen from them in the past. I think this might happen more often than imagined.

It is a private poll so vote truthfully if possible.

needs to be a kinda option. I sold a jennigs 22 about ten years ago... about 3 years ago I get a call from my FFL that did the transfer saying, "not to scare you, but the ATF may be calling you shortly"

which they did... fortunately I had all the info and paperwork showing that I overnighted it to an FFL in Virginia.

Apparently it was used in a murder in New York.

needs to be a kinda option. I sold a jennigs 22 about ten years ago... about 3 years ago I get a call from my FFL that did the transfer saying, "not to scare you, but the ATF may be calling you shortly"

which they did... fortunately I had all the info and paperwork showing that I overnighted it to an FFL in Virginia.

Oh man .. it sure would suck to be murdered with a .22. I mean, it would suck to be murdered regardless, but especially with a 22.

wow. I had kinda the same thing happen to me. I sold a bulldog 44 years ago. Got a call from the monroe county sheriffs office. Some 14 year old kid had it and was pointing it at people. The cop was really nice and we talked about guns for like 20 min.

Oh man .. it sure would suck to be murdered with a .22. I mean, it would suck to be murdered regardless, but especially with a 22.

thats what i would think... apparently it is the caliber of choice for numerous wetwork agents.

check out a book called Vengeance... about mossad assasins after the 72 munich massacre. really good and the weapon of choice was a beretta in 22... no suppressors

Last edited:
About 20 years ago at Six Flags somebody got into our car and got my Springfield Ultra Compact .45, it was recovered about a year later in Birmingham, Al. after a botched bank robbery. After I got it back I didn't even want it anymore, it was pitted, scratched and rusted. Got rid of it and never looked back. Now I don't leave my pistols in the car.

Back
Top Bottom