• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Has anybody ever suppressed a..

I feel that 6.5cm is virtually hearing safe suppressed. Nothing like 300bo suppressed but much easier on the ears than 223 suppressed. I assume 6mm cm and 6.5cm would be somewhat

They are and can be. Anything below 140db is considered hearing safe. A suppressed 16" barreled AR in 5.56 meters meters around 130-136. It's "loud" but it's "safe." Of course, your mileage may vary

CDC says 120db causes damage, OSHA says 85. dB is logrythymic so 90 is wayyyy more than 85.

remember that hearing loss is cumulative. And there’s nothing that gets it back. Can the things

AK74U said:

I feel that 6.5cm is virtually hearing safe suppressed. Nothing like 300bo suppressed but much easier on the ears than 223 suppressed. I assume 6mm cm and 6.5cm would be somewhat

eyemikeb said:
They are and can be. Anything below 140db is considered hearing safe. A suppressed 16" barreled AR in 5.56 meters meters around 130-136. It's "loud" but it's "safe." Of course, your mileage may vary

I dont know where you got that quote from?? I dont even see that quote from me in this thread... steviesterno steviesterno

Back
Top Bottom