• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Has anybody ever suppressed a..

I would go with a 30 cal can myself. From my experiences the little you gain on db's with same caliber / can bore size isn't enough to justify buying a smaller can that can't be used on a larger caliber. I run a 30 cal and friend runs a 223/ 556 can that are the same all except bore on ARs and the difference is almost unnoticeable.

Has anybody ever suppressed a 6mm creedmoor? I’m looking at getting my first suppressor and I want a dedicated can for my 6mm creed. I’m thinking a Rex silentium custom with 12 baffles. Anybody here have experience with them? I was thinking 15 baffles but I think it’d be too long. Any thoughts and comments appreciated.
Sounds like a 308 to me . More baffles the better

I’m just not sure how well a 6mm creed would suppress running as fast as it is. I’m also ignorant on the suppressor subject.
In for the same info.
I want to learn the process of “how to” get it… Which forms to fill in…
I am clueless to all suppressor NFA subject….

Me too.. lol
Fastest and easiest way is create an account through silencer shop and deal with a dealer that has a kiosk. Takes 10 mins to fill out the info and scan your fingerprints/upload photo. Once done you can just buy cans online and months later you come get them. No further visits required. Its truly the closest to a no hassle way of getting silencers.

Back
Top Bottom