• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Has anybody ever suppressed a..

C Drill97

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
115   0
Reaction score
Has anybody ever suppressed a 6mm creedmoor? I’m looking at getting my first suppressor and I want a dedicated can for my 6mm creed. I’m thinking a Rex silentium custom with 12 baffles. Anybody here have experience with them? I was thinking 15 baffles but I think it’d be too long. Any thoughts and comments appreciated.

You can eliminate the muzzle blast to a great degree. However, the bullet will still have a super sonic crack following it just like a 223, 6.5CM, or 308 does. I would just a 30 cal can and shoot away. 223 bolt gun with a 30 cal can is a pleasant surprise after shooting AR15 platforms.

You can eliminate the muzzle blast to a great degree. However, the bullet will still have a super sonic crack following it just like a 223, 6.5CM, or 308 does. I would just a 30 cal can and shoot away. 223 bolt gun with a 30 cal can is a pleasant surprise after shooting AR15 platforms.
I want to get the optical performance for 6mm is why I want a dedicated can. I’d like to have a .30 cal though

I feel that 6.5cm is virtually hearing safe suppressed. Nothing like 300bo suppressed but much easier on the ears than 223 suppressed. I assume 6mm cm and 6.5cm would be somewhat similar…

I feel that 6.5cm is virtually hearing safe suppressed. Nothing like 300bo suppressed but much easier on the ears than 223 suppressed. I assume 6mm cm and 6.5cm would be somewhat similar…

I don’t believe any super sonic round, even 22, is hearing safe.
Hearing damage is cumulative and never gets better. My ears are ruined from my youth. Do not do the same

Back
Top Bottom