• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Has anybody ever suppressed a..

I'd go with TBAC Ultra 9 in 6.5, or Surefire SOCOM .260Ti. The tighter bore with the .260Ti will be better than .30 cal bore. I dont think anyone makes a 6mm Creedmoor can, only 6.5. Be prepared to pay for the both especially the Surefire, I think its about $1,700.

At the last shoot, a guy brought a Rex Silentium that was supposed to be rated for .338LM. Long story short, when he sent the first shot, the can seperated from the mount and sent the can a few yards down range. Blew the welds out. Maybe was a lemon... :suspicious::suspicious::suspicious:

Unsure on 6mm suppressed but can tell you that .223 suppressed is still an unpleasant experience. Shot w/o earpro it was uncomfortable. Anything over maybe 9mm breaking the sound barrier is just kinda ****ty.

Makes sense. A good muzzle break is optimal performance. Area 419. American Precision Arms Gen 3 bastard.

tbac probably leads the can side, although area 419 has their new can thing that is gaining some traction in that world
Not interested in anything other than direct thread suppressor, want a specific caliber can for a specific rifle to live on. The can I’m looking at has an option for a muzzle brake on the end of the can.

Back
Top Bottom