Guns that don't exist

I agree that's it's misused but it's not just by virginal jobless men. Terms and words with firearms especially are misused and there's just so much ignorance surrounding such a basic tool. Firearms are tactical in the sense of the origin of the word in Latin for military use. However, another definition is using something beyond its immediate definition, a tactic. One could argue a squirrel rifle is tactical but that's not going to be a fun metalanguage debate for people to read.

Did you read the section in which this thread was posted?

Did you read the section in which this thread was posted?
Yes... I said I'd like a lightsaber. It's a stupid stuff thread so does that mean you "win" the debate on the use of the word tactical. I would say such a debate is stupid in and of itself

Yes... I said I'd like a lightsaber. It's a stupid stuff thread so does that mean you "win" the debate on the use of the word tactical? I would say such a debate is stupid in and of itself

Im guessing there was supposed to be a question mark, English major?

"Stupid Stuff" means this thread is intended to be funny.

Im guessing there was supposed to be a question mark, English major?

"Stupid Stuff" means this thread is intended to be funny.
Dead horse. English major would suggest I was currently a student and not a graduate...take my wife please. There's your joke please continue

Back
Top Bottom