Guns that don't exist

Tactical .22

Isn't that what an AR-15 is it shoots a 22 cal bullet[/QUOTE]
There's plenty of tactical 22 lr. I wouldn't call an AR with a 22 lr swap or purpose built 22 lr a tactical 22. They're more for training purpose or looks as they're rarely reliable as the gold standard 22 lr semi autos

Isn't that what an AR-15 is it shoots a 22 cal bullet
There's plenty of tactical 22 lr. I wouldn't call an AR with a 22 lr swap or purpose built 22 lr a tactical 22. They're more for training purpose or looks as they're rarely reliable as the gold standard 22 lr semi autos[/QUOTE]

Fine. Tactical .22LR

Firearms are not tactical regardless of what the marketing firms say.

Isn't that what an AR-15 is it shoots a 22 cal bullet
There's plenty of tactical 22 lr. I wouldn't call an AR with a 22 lr swap or purpose built 22 lr a tactical 22. They're more for training purpose or looks as they're rarely reliable as the gold standard 22 lr semi autos[/QUOTE]

What I was saying is that AR15 s shoot 22 cal bullet so they are tactical .22s
You do know it's an ittybitty bullet right

There's plenty of tactical 22 lr. I wouldn't call an AR with a 22 lr swap or purpose built 22 lr a tactical 22. They're more for training purpose or looks as they're rarely reliable as the gold standard 22 lr semi autos

Fine. Tactical .22LR

Firearms are not tactical regardless of what the marketing firms say.[/QUOTE]
What do you think tactical means?

What do you think tactical means?
i.imgur.com_eYV2BDN.jpg

You do know it's an ittybitty bullet right[/QUOTE]
Oh Lord. Not a 22 lr effectiveness debate. You're right. Nothing less than an 800 grain 50 caliber bullet will do. A Barrett is my EDC because I fight admantium dipped ninjas all day...lol

You do know it's an ittybitty bullet right
Oh Lord. Not a 22 lr effectiveness debate. You're right. Nothing less than an 800 grain 50 caliber bullet will do. A Barrett is my EDC because I fight admantium dipped ninjas all day...lol[/QUOTE]

You did notice the thread was in the stupid stuff section right?

Lol don't you dare call me an operator and why do so many people spend so much time on memes still. All tactical means is something built for a specific use. It doesn't have to be mall ninja and magpul. Tactical has lost its meaning in marketing as has mil spec.

Back
Top Bottom