Guns that don't exist

Lol, I thought they took all of the religious aspect out of the series with all that microbe or cell levels that create the "force". I don't want to bother googling what they're called.

Midiclorians (sp?)

And yes, I am a Star Wars geek. LOL

Well I supposed this one is out there. But not in a production run.

I want to build up a HK clone. Use a MP5 flat, but extend the magwell enough to fit a PPS-43 mag in there. Then a custom barrel for it. Swap in a HK33 bolt head in. Then of course strap a sear on it. Then set the bolt gap to allow for some hotter loads.

Hell yea 7.62x25 Hk I am with you on that make two Ill buy one form you.

Talking about lightsabers kind of reminded me of Indiana Jones The Ark of The Covenant when that guy had the huge sword swinging it around than Indy shoots him and the crowd goes wild lol.

Ruger XG1 I have a page from a catalog but never made the rifle.
I had a catalog/brochure from Intratec in the earliest part of the 90s that showed a pocket pistol called a Protec in 22LR and 25 ACP. I wanted the 22 real bad because it was a DAO setup with no sights and basically a snag free up close all bidness pocket gun. They built plenty of the 25 but never produced a single pistol in 22. It would've been cool too cause it was a straight rip off of a CZ design. But I won't buy anything in 25 ACP.

1610826_900371349975193_1530630813553486702_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom