Guns that don't exist

An approach can be tactical.

A car can be used in a tactic.

That car is not tactical.
Your adroit use of the syllogism has stunned me...or I lost the energy to debate semantics and potential parts of speech as soon as I typed it. It's a miss used word. Way off topic at the least. Sorry op for the hijack

I don't recall a movie weapon that I really wanted to own...except for lightsaber of course. Kershaw get on that **** and sell it for $20 lol

The light/energy weapons would be the ultimate evolution but not technically a fire arm anymore. A handheld device that has no need for change of trajectory, worry about wind or leading a target, laser accurate and no ammunition to be concerned about? It'd take the fun out but that would be something to reckon with.

Your adroit use of the syllogism has stunned me...or I lost the energy to debate semantics and potential parts of speech as soon as I typed it. It's a miss used word. Way off topic at the least. Sorry op for the hijack

I don't recall a movie weapon that I really wanted to own...except for lightsaber of course. Kershaw get on that **** and sell it for $20 lol

The light/energy weapons would be the ultimate evolution but not technically a fire arm anymore. A handheld device that has no need for change of trajectory, worry about wind or leading a target, laser accurate and no ammunition to be concerned about? It'd take the fun out but that would be something to reckon with.

I started the topic therefore on topic.

The term "tactical" is misused constantly on every gun site because every sweaty loser living in his mom's basement wants to be an "operator". The term "tactical" sells guns but it does not change the meaning.

Lightsaber? "Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side."
Lol, I thought they took all of the religious aspect out of the series with all that microbe or cell levels that create the "force". I don't want to bother googling what they're called.

Lightsaber vs blaster is heading towards the twenty feet rule. However, I will challenge you any day of the week when my lightsaber and your blaster arrive in the mail ;)

I started the topic therefore on topic.

The term "tactical" is misused constantly on every gun site because every sweaty loser living in his mom's basement wants to be an "operator". The term "tactical" sells guns but it does not change the meaning.
I agree that's it's misused but it's not just by virginal jobless men. Terms and words with firearms especially are misused and there's just so much ignorance surrounding such a basic tool. Firearms are tactical in the sense of the origin of the word in Latin for military use. However, another definition is using something beyond its immediate definition, a tactic. One could argue a squirrel rifle is tactical but that's not going to be a fun metalanguage debate for people to read.

Lol, I thought they took all of the religious aspect out of the series with all that microbe or cell levels that create the "force". I don't want to bother googling what they're called.

Lightsaber vs blaster is heading towards the twenty feet rule. However, I will challenge you any day of the week when my lightsaber and your blaster arrive in the mail ;)
I saw the original movie with 2 of my brothers way back when it first came out then both my sons turned out to be huge Star Wars fans, which is weird because they are both jocks.

I assume my blaster has to go thru my local FFL?

I saw the original movie with 2 of my brothers way back when it first came out then both my sons turned out to be huge Star Wars fans, which is weird because they are both jocks.

I assume my blaster has to go thru my local FFL?
Lol I would say not since ATF has not quite got to regulating it. I'd say you could pick it up at local electronics store lol

Back
Top Bottom