• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun buyer shot in store by employee with .45

I'm not trying to excuse the accidental discharge, I'm just saying that if it was a customers gun that went off, the @$$ hat customer should share some of the blame, for being a total tool and bringing in a loaded gun in the 1st place, when I'm quite sure there is a sign on the door that says NO loaded guns...
:pop2:

I'm not trying to excuse the accidental discharge, I'm just saying that if it was a customers gun that went off, the @$$ hat customer should share some of the blame, for being a total tool and bringing in a loaded gun in the 1st place, when I'm quite sure there is a sign on the door that says NO loaded guns...

Ahhh. I can see that.
Good Point.

I've always found that to be somewhat hypocritical. Just sayin.

Wow.....how do you say "I'm sorry" to that.....what a tool. Probably another gun store "commando" employee....that .45 is gonna sting. Ouch. Hope the poor store patron is alright.

Back
Top Bottom