• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun battle with Los Angeles cop

I have not looked into this aspect at all, but I think in the end there won't be any order to shoot on sight, but rather just some cops who were badly trained and shot up vehicles in panic or to try and score a "righteous kill". But only time will tell!

May not be an explicit order, but an attitude that was manifested by superiors instead of promoting caution, careful tactics, and preventing immediate violent escalation.

The tough part about being a cop is that when your friends you work with die, you have the impossible task of not making it personal and continuing to follow level headed procedure. I'm not sure I would be level headed if my friends got shot and I had a chance to shoot the bastard that did it. It's a tough situation, but that's why real leaders in the department should have done their best to manage emotion, anger, and knee jerk reactions to prevent innocent lives form being lost. This has been a lose lose for society. 4 policeman shot and 3 dead, 3-4? civilians shot by mistake, and a criminal got a cowards exit and no information will be gleaned if there happened to be an issue at the department. Considering this psycho though celebrities should listen to him, I doubt his accusations had any real substance though.

look imma future lawyer, im always looking someone to sue.

May not be an explicit order, but an attitude that was manifested by superiors instead of promoting caution, careful tactics, and preventing immediate violent escalation.

The tough part about being a cop is that when your friends you work with die, you have the impossible task of not making it personal and continuing to follow level headed procedure. I'm not sure I would be level headed if my friends got shot and I had a chance to shoot the bastard that did it. It's a tough situation, but that's why real leaders in the department should have done their best to manage emotion, anger, and knee jerk reactions to prevent innocent lives form being lost. This has been a lose lose for society. 4 policeman shot and 3 dead, 3-4? civilians shot by mistake, and a criminal got a cowards exit and no information will be gleaned if there happened to be an issue at the department. Considering this psycho though celebrities should listen to him, I doubt his accusations had any real substance though.

Here here!

I have no doubt whatsoever that there may be a kernel of truth to his accusations, but his actions, especially in killing someone's daughter, who was unquestionably completely innocent, completely eliminates any interest I might have had in his side of the story.

confirmed to be dead.

- - - Updated - - -

Police confirm fugitive ex-cop is dead

http://news.msn.com/us/ex-cop-exchanges-fire-with-authorities

how did they identify the charred remains so quick?? :suspicious:

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_02_13_amyvahut.jpg

Called these guys! They solve any case in an hour!

Back
Top Bottom