• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun battle with Los Angeles cop

Easy, you ever seen a burned body? He might hve been covered by debris might have found a safe (well semi safe cas he is DRT) and died of smoke inhalation. He might have left his dog tags on. Might have identifying scars or tattoos on him. Everything is not a conspiracy.

they updated their statement:

A source told the Associated Press that a charred body was found in rubble of the cabin. Sources told KTTV that the body appeared to be Dorner, but there was no official confirmation.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/1...ith-authorities-ap-source-says/#ixzz2KkO4XBPW

Just sad for all involved and us as a nation. We all need to take the time and shoot that prayer up for the families and victims .....

And no more innocent people and vehicles getting blown away by trigger happy scaredy-cat retard scumbag LAPD cops.

Agree with you on everything but the scumbag part - they may have genuinely been as woefully untrained and hyper-frightened as they seem to be. Definitely retards though!!

And the LEOs on here:

dont be wondering why even honest civilians no longer trust you, or respect you.

watching cops open fire for NO reason at all, on random vehicles driving down the street does your image no good.

when you get behind me, are you gonna blow me away because I have zero resemblance to a suspect?
You gonna blow me away cause you're pissed off and scared and wanna even the score??

and we all know that these retards will suffer zero consequences, because neither they nor their supervisors feel they did anything wrong.
They think its perfectly fine to blow away a few innocent civilians.

At worst, they might get a 2 week paid vacation. probably not even that.

And we see how much effort is NOT EVER put into catching someone who murders a mere worthless civilian,

the cops got off easy on this one,

what if Dorner had not published his manifesto, and the LAPD retards had no idea who the suspect was?

what if it had been 3 or 4 or 10 people targeting cops and families at the same time??

what if the blacks in Watts figured this would be a great time for another Rodney King kind of riot?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom