• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GME Short Squeeze Mania

Just got an alert from TastyWorks that their clearinghouse, Apex, is allowing buy orders again on GME, AMC, and others. Not sure who else uses Apex. At one point I believe Robinhood did. Let's hope others follow suit!

Just got an alert from TastyWorks that their clearinghouse, Apex, is allowing buy orders again on GME, AMC, and others. Not sure who else uses Apex. At one point I believe Robinhood did. Let's hope others follow suit!
Ally does. They were taking limit orders, not market orders for buys

Hopefully this is a sign that the other brokers will follow suit soon. They're getting a lot of pressure online now as the news makes it around the world.

WeBull is allowing purchases again as well and AMC is responding nicely in after hours :lol:

Just saw a clip that said even Robinhood was going to resume limited buy orders tomorrow. Wonder what changed their mind....

Maybe they will do it to silver too. That one is super manipulated, and price suppressed. The brokerages have paid fines for manipulating it (down, always). So it's possible that one could be broken too. Would make a lot of folks stacking silver very happy.

Back
Top Bottom