• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GME Short Squeeze Mania

Saw this on WSB:

upload_2021-1-28_13-30-8.png

upload_2021-1-28_13-30-40.png

At this point, worst case scenario I make $2100 on the whole trade. Right now, I'm up $7100 but yeah, some of these guys on Reddit are caught up in the moment for sure. The "YOLO" guys are taking enormous risks with money they probably can't afford to lose and they are "all in". You can tell many of these guys just want to be a part of something and get recognition from their internet friends. It's kind of pathetic to watch especially knowing most will lose it all. A handful will make a ton of money, but 99% will lose their shirts.
It is very much like Las Vegas, if you stay in the game long enough, you will loose it all. It is still not as bad as farming though. In Vegas, you only loose what you bet; in farming you can loose more than you bet.

Always bear in mind that the market is not there to make you money, it is there to take your money.

It is very much like Las Vegas, if you stay in the game long enough, you will loose it all. It is still not as bad as farming though. In Vegas, you only loose what you bet; in farming you can loose more than you bet.

Always bear in mind that the market is not there to make you money, it is there to take your money.
Which is exactly why I'm hoping these Reddit yolo'ers win.

These bastard brokerages are now only allowing selling on GME, AMC, and others. They are crying about manipulation yet are doing the very same thing, and even worse because there is nothing we can do about it. I smell a class action lawsuit in the very near future.
Already a class action primed against RH. One individual suit filed in SDNY. I lost the link, but it was on Twatter, possibly fintwit.

There is going to be hell to pay for big institutions manipulating a sell off like this. Hopefully, the wall-street hating Dems will make themselves useful at least one time while in power and course-correct here. I'm sitting tight. Can you imagine if the brokerages are forced to resume buying? These stocks will 10x in minutes.
The Dims only hate Wall Street when they're not taking MONEY from them.

Back
Top Bottom