• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GME Short Squeeze Mania

sparked1

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
206   0
Reaction score
Anyone in on GME? I thought it would be over by now but just keeps climbing. Wallstreet hedge funds are getting raped and I’m very happy to see it. They’re mad because a bunch of retail traders banded together on Reddit and are driving the price sky high, causing big short sellers to lose billions every day. Now they’re doing everything they can to stop the little guys. Fake news, bots, and some brokerages are temporarily not allowing buy orders on GME. So basically, only THEY can manipulate and make millions but **** you if you want to do the same. Ha.

I didn’t get in on GME but I did get in on KOSS on Tuesday at $10.10. Bought 100 shares because I only wanted to risk $1k. Sold half yesterday around $60 and pre-market today has been as high as $150. Going to hold as this short squeeze has a few more days left I believe. Might even jump into GME!

94E2C7AA-6843-4BE1-B34C-F3E2BCD0C11A.jpeg

Some guys on Reddit have literally made 10s thousands, 100s thousands, and quite a few millions off GME just this week. Insane.

No I didnt get in on any but I have been watching its crazy.

A dose of their own medicine but be careful like musical chairs when the music stops you dont be the one standing.

No I didnt get in on any but I have been watching its crazy.

A dose of their own medicine but be careful like musical chairs when the music stops you dont be the one standing.

At this point, worst case scenario I make $2100 on the whole trade. Right now, I'm up $7100 but yeah, some of these guys on Reddit are caught up in the moment for sure. The "YOLO" guys are taking enormous risks with money they probably can't afford to lose and they are "all in". You can tell many of these guys just want to be a part of something and get recognition from their internet friends. It's kind of pathetic to watch especially knowing most will lose it all. A handful will make a ton of money, but 99% will lose their shirts.

At this point, worst case scenario I make $2100 on the whole trade. Right now, I'm up $7100 but yeah, some of these guys on Reddit are caught up in the moment for sure. The "YOLO" guys are taking enormous risks with money they probably can't afford to lose and they are "all in". You can tell many of these guys just want to be a part of something and get recognition from their internet friends. It's kind of pathetic to watch especially knowing most will lose it all. A handful will make a ton of money, but 99% will lose their shirts.
...and when the bubble pops, it's going to kill GameStop. It might even fall below 4 again. Personally, I think the valuation is around maybe $8 a share realistically.

Hmmm, might be time to short it now ;)

Both GME and KOSS were halted seconds into the open. Don't think it's over yet. SOme of the big money has yet to cover their shorts. GME could get to $1000 I believe, unless they succeed in conspiring to prevent retail traders from doing so.

Back
Top Bottom