• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GME Short Squeeze Mania

FB_IMG_1611895976681.jpg

From what I've seen on the charts, the bid/ask is crazy. People have set their sell limit to $5k. Could be true.

Only way I can see a $2100 fill is is someone fat fingered $2100 instead of $210 exactly for the reason you stated above. The pricing spread ranges from bat**** crazy to riding off into the sunset.

For those that can't access wallstreetbets, a pretty good read on what went down yesterday:

View attachment 3067240
View attachment 3067242
View attachment 3067245
View attachment 3067246

This is precisely why this will end badly for the "little guys". There is no way they are going to let the system get wrecked. A lot of these reddit guys think they are the primary force behind the short squeeze. They are mistaken. There is big money in on this short squeeze too, including hedge funds. Since money is only made when a buyer and seller make a deal, somebody is going to be left holding the bag. These guys caught up in the emotional stick-it-to-wallstreet-moment are going to lose big. Some admittedly don't care. It's fun in a sense, but I'm trying to make money. No shame in my game.

This is precisely why this will end badly for the "little guys". There is no way they are going to let the system get wrecked. A lot of these reddit guys think they are the primary force behind the short squeeze. They are mistaken. There is big money in on this short squeeze too, including hedge funds. Since money is only made when a buyer and seller make a deal, somebody is going to be left holding the bag. These guys caught up in the emotional stick-it-to-wallstreet-moment are going to lose big. Some admittedly don't care. It's fun in a sense, but I'm trying to make money. No shame in my game.
I agree. I just wish it would happen, it's been good entertainment. No way I'd still be holding if I were any of these guys that are already up big.

Back
Top Bottom