• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Glock pricing?!?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I call BS, GGS didn't have them in stock. Don't know about the other place, but I'd bet a case of beer that they don't have them in stock at$499 either. Want that bet?

They did. I bought one. DG&P had them as well. And if they don't today, wait a day or two.

There isn't a single gun anywhere in the world that I need THIS MINUTE, that I can't afford to wait a few days and pay normal pricing at one of my local dealers, versus the scalper prices on ODT.

They did. I bought one. DG&P had them as well. And if they don't today, wait a day or two.

There isn't a single gun anywhere in the world that I need THIS MINUTE, that I can't afford to wait a few days and pay normal pricing at one of my local dealers, versus the scalper prices on ODT.
You just gave up the locations to the scalpers lol.

Couple of things. @Leatherhead is one of the original members of this site, and most consider him a friend. Watch your tone, no need to get snippy, especially when speaking to one of the more liked members who have contributed MUCH more than you ever have to the making this place as big as it is.

Secondly, MSRP on the 43X MOS (which is what he listed) is $699 and almost impossible to find. I have only ever seen one in the wild and they regularly sell for over MSRP from gunstores.

1) I don't care who he is. If he posts trash, he posts trash. If you want to kiss up to him, have at it. Fake status on one of literally a billion internet forums, doesn't impress me.

2) Don't care what MSRP is. Only a fool pays MSRP on something. Doesn't matter if it is a gun or a car. I go by actual street price on things for my comparisons, because that's what I actually pay for them. When you go buy a new vehicle, do you just look at the MSRP on the website, or the sticker on the window, and hand them whatever it says?

1) I don't care who he is. If he posts trash, he posts trash. If you want to kiss up to him, have at it. Fake status on one of literally a billion internet forums, doesn't impress me.

2) Don't care what MSRP is. Only a fool pays MSRP on something. Doesn't matter if it is a gun or a car. I go by actual street price on things for my comparisons, because that's what I actually pay for them. When you go buy a new vehicle, do you just look at the MSRP on the website, or the sticker on the window, and hand them whatever it says?

So you go the price one gun store would sell an item for if they ever had it in stock (which they don’t) rather than the price that they are regularly sold for when they are available (which is seldom).

Got it.

As far as @Leatherhead and impressing him, I have no need to. He is one of the founding members of this forum who has given away more stuff for free than you have listed, has established himself as one of the great members who many would trust on his word, and to top it off the man is a firefighter who drives the back of the fire truck. What’s not to love?

I would imagine you are in so many ignore lists by now that most can’t see your drivel anymore so I don’t imagine it matters much what you post.

The world must look very different up there on that high horse of yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom