• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 19

Love my G19. Just bought a G20 that will probably replace the 19 in almost every way, but I dont ever see me selling the G19. I love it that much.

I agree 100%, the G19 might be the best Glock to have. It goes bang every time I squeeze the trigger, the recoil is light, it always puts the round where my sights were when the trigger broke... it doesn't get much better than that.

To turn my 22 into a 19 all i would have to buy is a conversion barrel and a mag? has anyone ran into any issues doing this? it would be nice to shoot both calibers at the range.

I own 2 glock 19s and am the first to tell anybody that if I were only going to own 1 pistol a glock 19 would be it. Concealable, shootable, controllable, 15+1, and if you are LE or military you can pick one up for around $400 before tax.

... Here is a pic of my gen2 ,Austrian proofed G19 from May of 1988 ;]

She is a real sweeet shooter ! ... It came to me with the ext slide release and NS ,,,, but I added a genuine Glock - minus connector for a super nice trigger pull on this ole girl .....

I will be bringing it to the meetup if anyone wants to kill some paper with her ;]

i41.tinypic.com_90n6ad.jpg

Last edited:
The G19 is on my short list of firearm purchases. I think that many will make the argument that it is the best all around Glock.

I have owned a G21 but I traded it toward a Sig P228.

I currently have a G27 which is my EDC.

And I traded the 27 for 19 and have never looked back!

Back
Top Bottom