• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 19

jmathis84

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
20   0
Reaction score
i pick ed one up today at my local gun shop. it is a very nice shooting lil 9mm. i am very pleased with it so far. 50 rounds through it no FTF FTE

Second best pistol I have ever owned only to my P220. Fits in the hand like it was tailored and will last you for years to come. Also if you have any problems at all Glock has the best customer service of any company I have ever dealt with and it's right around the corner!

Only two guns in my collection I won't ever sell, Gen 3 Glock 19 is one of them. Best shooting,carrying,concealing, functioning pistols out there hands down.

finally got me another. nothing quite fits my needs like it. 3rd gen with sraight 8 nite sites. goes everywhere comfortably. and deadly accurate.

I currently have a glock 22, but i am looking for a good 9mm to take to the range. Rounds are so much cheaper. Is this my best bet, or would y'all recommend something different just for the range?

If you have a 22 then a 19 would be a good choice, unless you want/prefer the full size similar to the 22 that you have. If you prefer the full size then try a 17. The 19 should be a good shooter for you and you can carry/conceal pretty easily if you decide to do so.

Back
Top Bottom