• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 19

I currently have a glock 22, but i am looking for a good 9mm to take to the range. Rounds are so much cheaper. Is this my best bet, or would y'all recommend something different just for the range?

Cheapest option (in terms of rounds) would be a .22LR, like a P22 or similar - 8 bucks for 100 CCI's at Walmart. Although, you may end up with quite a headache, depending on the gun.

The G19 is on my short list of firearm purchases. I think that many will make the argument that it is the best all around Glock.

I have owned a G21 but I traded it toward a Sig P228.

I currently have a G27 which is my EDC.

I've personally had a G22, G17, G26, G36 and (2) G19s. Guess which one is still standing? I sold one cause I had some unexpected expenses...but I only sold it because I knew it would go fast.\

I'll never get rid of my G19 RTF2...

Gents, if you want to shoot 9mm, try a Lone Wolf conversion barrel and a couple of 9MM magazines. Saves a lot over buying another gun...Well, maybe not as satisfying though..hmmm ;)

I love my Glock 19 Gen 3 as well. I am not a huge fan of some of the larger frame Glocks (even though I have big hands.) Just seems like the Gen 3 19 feels great to me. I love the way it shoots. Nicely balanced. I have yet to see much bad stuff about them.

I was just issued a new 19. The first two rounds from 25 keyholed into one hole (standing). Then the second draw my hands were sweaty and my thumb slipped off the dustcover. I threw two rounds left about 6". Grip tape or texture is needed- the new gun is slippery when wet.

Love my G19. Just bought a G20 that will probably replace the 19 in almost every way, but I dont ever see me selling the G19. I love it that much.

Back
Top Bottom