• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Gun Store in Gainesville is taking Credit/ Debit cards again.

You can always call Adventure Outdoors. They are right around the corner from you and might even answer the phone if you call. ;)
Amazing you bring that up, they do answer there phone and other than high prices they are more customer friendly than this place. Still nobody could beat AO in winder Mark was top notch !

Amazing you bring that up, they do answer there phone and other than high prices they are more customer friendly than this place. Still nobody could beat AO in winder Mark was top notch !
The steady stream of satisfied customers that go in and out the doors of GGS would disagree. :)

So "you" say. You must work there being you see or state there is a steady stream of customers.

Those of us who live within 30 minutes of the place are in there often. I'm probably in there a couple of hours total a week. I don't drive by without stopping in if they are open.

I will vouch for mike and kelly also. They are both awesome and I have been shopping there for years. It is over an hour drive for me to get there. They have never raised prices and have great customer service. If you want to do business with them, drive over there. I don't care for the phone. If I see something that I want, I will get in my car and make the drive.

Back
Top Bottom