• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Gun Store in Gainesville is taking Credit/ Debit cards again.

Been buying from Mike and Kelly before they even had a store. They started with gun shows and worked there way up. Most honest people in the industry. If you're up at 5:00 am so is Mike answering emails. If you can manage to not be an asshole they'll hold an item. Sorry for the folks that don't live closer

So "you" say. You must work there being you see or state there is a steady stream of customers.
Its always filled with customers everytime I go in there. And super nice guys and gals everytime I visit. The other place around the corner is awful, disorganized, not even going where they offer little for trades but they mark their prices almost double what it should be. Never ever will I go back in there. But GGS will always be a go too. They were extremely busy and the nice young man spent half an hour talking to me about a couple suppressors, did I mention they were packed out when I was in there?

Its always filled with customers everytime I go in there. And super nice guys and gals everytime I visit. The other place around the corner is awful, disorganized, not even going where they offer little for trades but they mark their prices almost double what it should be. Never ever will I go back in there. But GGS will always be a go too. They were extremely busy and the nice young man spent half an hour talking to me about a couple suppressors, did I mention they were packed out when I was in there?

outdoor depot blows.

I called the other day at lunch time. Didn't get an answer. Didn't expect to. So I emailed. Only waited maybe 30 minutes, got antsy and went over there even though it's a bit of a drive. The rifle was in stock. Bought it. When I got back home I saw Mike had answered my email shortly after I had left my house. If a gun store doesn't have time to answer your phone call during the worst buying panic in most of our lifetimes, they must be doing something right IN the store.

outdoor depot blows.
It amazes me that they are still in the FFL business with GGS 100 yards away. I actually asked Mike about that one time while I was in there. He just smiled and politely said "well I guess they have lots of fishing stuff and bows. We don't."

I called the other day at lunch time. Didn't get an answer. Didn't expect to. So I emailed. Only waited maybe 30 minutes, got antsy and went over there even though it's a bit of a drive. The rifle was in stock. Bought it. When I got back home I saw Mike had answered my email shortly after I had left my house. If a gun store doesn't have time to answer your phone call during the worst buying panic in most of our lifetimes, they must be doing something right IN the store.
A person our a business can always try and do their best but you what? there will always be some whiny little bitch to whine about it.

It amazes me that they are still in the FFL business with GGS 100 yards away. I actually asked Mike about that one time while I was in there. He just smiled and politely said "well I guess they have lots of fishing stuff and bows. We don't."

How in the hell could you even know if their prices were high. 99% of the crap in that store is pulled on top of other crap and you can’t see anything.

They actually may have the best prices in the world, and they just put out a few WAY over priced items that are easier to see the prices on to scare away people like you and me.

I get serious anxiety just being in that place.

How in the hell could you even know if their prices were high. 99% of the crap in that store is pulled on top of other crap and you can’t see anything.

They actually may have the best prices in the world, and they just put out a few WAY over priced items that are easier to see the prices on to scare away people like you and me.

They damn sure had powder the other day cheaper than anyone else

Makes me want to take a shower everytime I leave there

Back
Top Bottom