• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Gun Store in Gainesville is taking Credit/ Debit cards again.

It amazes me that they are still in the FFL business with GGS 100 yards away. I actually asked Mike about that one time while I was in there. He just smiled and politely said "well I guess they have lots of fishing stuff and bows. We don't."
They cater to a different crowd. Supposedly you can dicker with them. I’d rather go to GGS and save the dickering for here. :)

So "you" say. You must work there being you see or state there is a steady stream of customers.
roflmy ass off. I was there a few weeks ago and there was a line all the way down to the other end of the strip mall. I was in and out in under 20 minutes with my new toys in tow.
Absolutely fantastic place. I contemplated not driving the 2 hours round trip to shop there, but then I picked up a gun at the store across the street from my apartment and it was a complete fiasco.

It amazes me that they[outdoor depot] are still in the FFL business with GGS 100 yards away. I actually asked Mike about that one time while I was in there. He just smiled and politely said "well I guess they have lots of fishing stuff and bows. We don't."
I stop at outdoor depot every time I go to GGS. I go for powder and primers. Its a tight squeeze inside for my lard ass, but they have black powder stuff too.

i've only been there one time (it's an hour away) Mike and Kelly were understaffed and had a busy day that day. Mike still took the time to let me look at a few pistols and was very helpful. They've got my buisness when I can make my way out there..prices are way better there than in my part of Ga.

ORDERS WITH MORE THAN 1 FIREARM WILL BE CANCELED
WE WOULD RATHER NOT SELL TO FLIPPERS

1. SAT

Posted: February 06, 2021
    Author: KELLIE WEEKS
    Saturday's goodies
    pistols
    CZ SCORPION EVO 9MM $868
    STAG STAG-15 TAC 10.5" 5.56 w/ BRACE $845
    S&W M&P15-22 8" PISTOL #13321 $438

handguns
    CHIAPPA 1911 22LR 5" $215

Great folks. Had been looking for a rifle all over the state and GGS had one, I contacted Mike, let him know that I wanted it but would be out of town for 2 days, and I really didn’t believe there was another on to be found. I know AO would have said tough crap. Anyways he held it I came back in town drove over 45min to their store and got some other things as well. Very good prices and really good folks. Enjoy going there.

Back
Top Bottom