• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Gun Store in Gainesville is taking Credit/ Debit cards again.

If they get there at 6am you would think they would have time/decency to answer the phone and speak with customers who want to buisness with them but thats just my opinion.

If they get there at 6am you would think they would have time/decency to answer the phone and speak with customers who want to buisness with them but thats just my opinion.
Just send them an email, Mike usually gets back with me the same day. There are only 3 of them there, usually, and the store stays packed all day long; cut them a little slack.

Customers who want to do business with them are coming through the door one right after another. People calling on the phone do nothing but waste time and generate zero revenue. I don't call a business when I want something, I go there. I don't know why so many people expect gun stores to operate differently than any other business. Do you call Walmart to see if they have Diet Coke before going?

I communicate with them by email when I have to.
Usually they reply within reasonable time. Typically in the early morning.
What I have found misleading is that when you order a firearm on their website, even if it shows on stock they may not actually have it there. I may have missed the part where it says that they will order it and it may take a week to be ready for pick up.

You can always call Adventure Outdoors. They are right around the corner from you and might even answer the phone if you call. ;)

Back
Top Bottom