• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Constitutional Carry

Are You For Constitutional Carry?

• Yes

Votes: 311 83.4%
  • No

Votes: 17 4.6%
  • Dont Care

Votes: 26 7.0%
  • TACOS!

Votes: 19 5.1%

• Total voters
Undeniable facts, Kemp is a giant sack of crap and I will vote for ANYONE who tries to primary him, Abrams is a tool of satan/soros/dems that shouldn't be a trusted to stock shelves at Publix let alone in charge of the state. In a perfect world there would be no discussion on this topic because the constitution already gives us the right to bare arms we shouldn't need the state's permission. The way I see it, if you don't tell anybody your business then they can't be in it, while CCW are great it's also just another list the government has you on and knows what to look for. Me personally I try to stay away from those things shoot I haven't even taken a covid test
CCP is only good for buying a gun without waiting on nics. Otherwise I believe in following my grandmother's rule, minding my business..

I heard something about they'll make you take a gun safety course before allowing you to carry. Is that true?

No, not in this bill. Maybe you're thinking about some other bill. The only thing in this bill that mentions training is a part that is not being changed-- it is merely carried over from existing law, and it's in the section that talks about retired law enforcement officers needing to maintain their LEO credentials (including any mandated training by the peace officers standards and training council (POST)
in order to get the special carry privileges found in 16-11- 130.

Kemp has come out on record as being for constitutional carry. This is our best year of getting it passed since he will be playing to the Republican base in this election year. If you value this legislation, now is the time to contact your state house representative.

Back
Top Bottom