Votes: 311 83.4%
  • No

Votes: 17 4.6%
  • Dont Care

Votes: 26 7.0%
  • TACOS!

Votes: 19 5.1%

• Total voters
Seen new video from Eric and Chad (IraqVeteran8888).

Think it has a chance of getting passed!?
Abrams spent 1.25 million on her security & her party wants to dismantle & defund the police. What more needs to be said. Like the one opening song one YouTube auditor repeats “they don’t give a F about you”.

Undeniable facts, Kemp is a giant sack of crap and I will vote for ANYONE who tries to primary him, Abrams is a tool of satan/soros/dems that shouldn't be a trusted to stock shelves at Publix let alone in charge of the state. In a perfect world there would be no discussion on this topic because the constitution already gives us the right to bare arms we shouldn't need the state's permission. The way I see it, if you don't tell anybody your business then they can't be in it, while CCW are great it's also just another list the government has you on and knows what to look for. Me personally I try to stay away from those things shoot I haven't even taken a covid test

Yeah, I was in the room at a GOP meeting when Sen. Greg Dolezal announced the passage of the constitutional carry bill yesterday.
WSB news radio was all over it, saying now it moves to the House.
This is the time to do some lobbying with your House members in the Ga. General Assembly.

Back
Top Bottom