• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gen 4 ODT Lowers w/Contest

lower.jpg

I ain't an artist but how about a lower commemorating Dave the Minion. Put a minion on there with R.I.P. Dave above it. I didn't know the guy but he seemed to touch a lot of folks here. It would be a cool lower and a cool remembrance of him.

I ain't an artist but how about a lower commemorating Dave the Minion. Put a minion on there with R.I.P. Dave above it. I didn't know the guy but he seemed to touch a lot of folks here. It would be a cool lower and a cool remembrance of him.
We can't, copyright issues.

Would anyone be interested in getting solid billet lowers made from 7075 aluminum? I spoke with Chestatee Firearms' owner and he said that he would love to do the gen 4 lowers. He said you also can choose your color along with what ever images or engraving you want on it.

Would anyone be interested in getting solid billet lowers made from 7075 aluminum? I spoke with Chestatee Firearms' owner and he said that he would love to do the gen 4 lowers. He said you also can choose your color along with what ever images or engraving you want on it.
I don't really care for billet lowers, but if the logo and price is right. Might get one just as a novelty.

Did he give a price estimate?

I did not get that far with him but I have known him for years and im sure he would give us a good deal. I would be more then happy to ask him if I could get an estimate on how many lowers he would need to make. Has anyone been keeping a tally???

Back
Top Bottom