Gen 4 ODT Lowers w/Contest

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
Ok guys, it's starting to look like we'll be getting another round of lowers in the near future. This batch will be done by Dobbs Defense and I'll fill in the details as we have them.

Made by Dobbs Defense
Serials will be "ODTXXXX"
Serials will start where the last batch ended, around 250 or so

Design Contest

I know we've had the long running poll in the other thread but I'd like to just start from scratch on this. We'll have a little design contest, and whoever has their design picked will get $50 to do with as you please, and $10 off a lower if you buy one.

I know a lot of folks liked the Flag/Liberty Bell lower from the other thread, but I'd really like to have something with ODT in it and have it be related to the site a little bit.

Your design does not need to be perfect to win, we can clean it up and make it work. If someone has an idea and someone else makes it then they can split the $50 and both get $10 off their lowers. I'll pick the 4 or 5 that meet the criteria and seem to be liked by most of the other members and we can vote on the winner.

This will run for about a week and then we'll pick the most liked for a final vote.

I'll also put this in with the final vote since it got second in the last vote:

2.png

Here's a link to some more designs: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/th...ntest/page10?p=3909527&viewfull=1#post3909527

Back
Top Bottom