• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gen 4 ODT Lowers w/Contest

Someone have a blank they could post?
Here you go..

Blank.jpg

Ya'll can blame it on me for the time being.We are stupid busy and trying to move. Plus I only have the one mill and it is busy doing other jobs. I haven't had a chance to even try to set up to make ARs. Hopefully somebody else will pick it up and get it going. I want to do them very much but it'll be a labor of love and those are hard to do when labors of contractual work are going on. It is my first priority when the mill slows down or it makes enough money to warrant buying another mill.

My bad, I have been found wanting..

Good GOD man, have you no decency. Can't you see how all of us are suffering. You can sleep later.......WTF.......................J/K...............when ever

Well hell, here are two more layouts to maybe re-spark some interest or not...

View attachment 384895 View attachment 384896

I'd say Brian is still covered up unless someone wants to buy him a new machine ;) and apparently Zombie Defense had some janky lowers last batch of ODT lowers. What other shop does this sort of thing that we could afford??

I'd say Brian is still covered up unless someone wants to buy him a new machine ;) and apparently Zombie Defense had some janky lowers last batch of ODT lowers. What other shop does this sort of thing that we could afford??
Not sure, just trying to spark interest in designs as I don't even thing those are settled out yet...:-(

Back
Top Bottom