• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

gang of bikers versus SUV

I do not understand why the guy did not throw it in reverse and mow them all down. I used to own a range over and it had more traction in reverse than going forward. Better yet he should of stayed on the highway and swerved taking them out. When the wild pack of dogs mob mentality kicks in i would think it kill or be killed. I can only assume that the driver panicked and did not know what to do. Watching the video will definitely anger you. It is amazing that in today culture so many individuals can act like such dbags.

I do not understand why the guy did not throw it in reverse and mow them all down. I used to own a range over and it had more traction in reverse than going forward. Better yet he should of stayed on the highway and swerved taking them out. When the wild pack of dogs mob mentality kicks in i would think it kill or be killed. I can only assume that the driver panicked and did not know what to do. Watching the video will definitely anger you. It is amazing that in today culture so many individuals can act like such dbags.

That's what I'm sayin dude, BODIES AND BIKES littering the Road. Check the other Vid's I posted the link a few up.

"For Sale: One Set of Motorcycle Leathers...Slightly Used, W/Few Bullet Holes, Blood Stains and Dark Brown Stain in Seat of Pants"...LOL!... :) ....mikey357

Charges have been dropped against the one biker that was arrested, but they are seriously trying to figure out some way to charge the driver of the SUV for defending his family.

**** NYC.

Parents always told me "guilt by association". When you are part of a group then you are equally guilty for what the group does. There are no innocent bikers in this case. If you, as one of these bikers, don't try to stop what these scumbags are doing then you are guilty of doing it with them. Might makes right, use the mass of the Range Rover to save your family! Dude in the hospital learned a hard lesson, make better decisions and get better friends. Don't let "friends" drag you down. Will someone please make the injured(got what should have been coming to all of them) bikers family stop saying he is innocent-ITS JUST NOT TRUE- (back to the top) GUILT BY ASSOCIATION. Its all for fun untill you get your stupid thug a$$ run the F**K over. HA HA.

Last edited:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/02/us/new-york-bikers-attack-video/index.html

I don't see where it says they're trying to charge the Rover driver though.

This article states that there will be no charges againt the driver. They even put it in BOLD. This article was last updated this morning.

http://0-www.cnn.com.library.ccbcmd...kers-attack-video/index.html?hpt=hp_inthenews

How about this witness statement from
Jerome Davis said he witnessed a part of the confrontation, and described the SUV driver as a "maniac."
"If something happens, you stop right there. It's an accident. You think and stop. You don't keep reacting on," he told CNN's Erin Burnett on Wednesday.

If the guy really did see what happened he would have noticed that when the Rover stopped the gang then slashed his tires.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom