• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

gang of bikers versus SUV

I do not condone what was done to the family, I would have done the same give that scenario, But be advised most that ride with 3 Piece patch be it good or bad,,Ride armed..If it plays out like it looks, those bike riders should be locked up..I have had several over the years with the IQ of no higher than there shoe size, try to run me off the road...And that is the reason I carry riding...Well then again I carry all the time...DD

Pretty safe to assume biker douche-baggery started this mess. :thumb:
BTW, I'm a long time motorcyclist.

Last edited:
After Reading the Story The guy in the SUV should have KILLED or Paralyized many more of them. Unless these Cyclists had a Permit and Police to stop Traffic they are Illegal and Causing Danger on the Highway. Mob mentality. Like I said, I would have Taken out ALOT more of them on the Road without 1 shot, they would not even get close to my SUV. There would have been a TRAIL of Bodies and BIKES.

Last edited:
There are reports that suggest that this started after the guy in the SUV had already hit one of the bikers, then the videos started.

Not official or substanciated yet, but if that is so then that would out things in a different light,

There are reports that suggest that this started after the guy in the SUV had already hit one of the bikers, then the videos started.

Not official or substanciated yet, but if that is so then that would out things in a different light,

I saw one video that showed a bike get right in front of the SUV, less the one bike length and no brake lights, so I guess he let off his throttle and the SUV bumped him. Jury is still out on this one, may never know!! DD

Reports f SUV driver calling 911 to report(along with >200 other 911 calls). Video of bike thugs taking over intersections, gas stations and roads without regard for laws or the rights of others on the roads. Also a nice video of the camera numb-nuts PIN when he pumps gas...dumbass. Interestingly all the video was take by one of the thugs. So hardly biased against them.

On the other hand, there's a young couple with a 2 year old daughter in the back seat. Vidoe shows thug braking hard in front of SUV AFTER charging his driver door. Then the SUV stopped and in the video you can see someone try to open the drivers door. He isn't justified to make a break for it in your mind by now?!?... Bull ****.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's true but it would still be there fault. That many bikes with no reguard for lane occupation swarming un expecting motorists would make it easy for a skilled and cautious driver to have an accident.
As for what happened after... I have one word, BREAKCHECK!

I wouldn't be surprised if that's true but it would still be there fault. That many bikes with no regard for lane occupation swarming unsuspecting motorists would make it easy for a skilled and cautious driver to have an accident.
As for what happened after... I have one word, BRAKE-CHECK!

Sorry, but it was seriously screwing with my CDO

Back
Top Bottom