• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

gang of bikers versus SUV

about the time dude started coming through the window with the helmet would be when I opened fire.
To be honest, that sort of Mob Mentality, people beating on the car and trying to open the doors, I would have bailed too.

notice how you don't see the beginning of the video to see what started it all.....but I would have ran over mother ****ers too. I got 4 wheels, you got 2, it's time for a simple physics lesson.

so the description with this video is kinda wrong

apparently no one died and inside the vehicle is a guy, his wife and his kid

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=319_1380522846

im thinking the guy in the SUV did the right thing. just saying, it could have been avoided by either side

and for anyone who is inclined to disagree

m x a=F

I disagree about him doing the right thing...Wrong!

from a professional drivers(and I realize they aren't)..but their is NO room for emotions when operating vehicles on the roadway..
people get hurt and people(sometimes innocent)people die and get killed..

No the thing for the SUV driver to do was exit the freeway and wait(2min of his life)and then proceed..his life and others would have not been impacted permanently like they will now be..

JMO..

about the time dude started coming through the window with the helmet would be when I opened fire.
To be honest, that sort of Mob Mentality, people beating on the car and trying to open the doors, I would have bailed too.

you wouldnt have been able to shoot them, its new york, they have laws against guns so no guns exist up there unless its in the hands of the police

:)

I don't know what started this, but if this happened to me, the headline would have been 5 bikers run over and 45 were shot while harassing a motorist and his family.

At 5:06, the bikers open his UNLOCKED DOOR - REALLY?!??!

Back
Top Bottom