• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

gang of bikers versus SUV

I don't think I would go on the facebook page to blast the guy who is badly injured and may never walk again. He very well may have deserved it or he could have been trying to pull an idiot friend out from in front of the Rover. I can't say.

The worse part is that the guy who beat and dragged the driver from the vehicle hasn't been caught. His child got to witness the father being beaten and cut with a knife.

Oh and 200 calls to 911 and still no cops seen in the entire video? I guess this is a case in point of "when you need them, the police are only minutes away." This confirms that in times of emergency it is up to you to protect yourself and your family as no one else can.

I don't think I would go on the facebook page to blast the guy who is badly injured and may never walk again. He very well may have deserved it or he could have been trying to pull an idiot friend out from in front of the Rover. I can't say.

The worse part is that the guy who beat and dragged the driver from the vehicle hasn't been caught. His child got to witness the father being beaten and cut with a knife.

Oh and 200 calls to 911 and still no cops seen in the entire video? I guess this is a case in point of "when you need them, the police are only minutes away." This confirms that in times of emergency it is up to you to protect yourself and your family as no one else can.

if he(or really his friends/family) didnt create a facebook page to garnish support, sympathy, and money then i wouldnt have the opportunity to make fun of him for being an asshole

new range rover setting

img.gawkerassets.com_img_191yo3a0y6ccbjpg_original.jpg

Back
Top Bottom