• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

gang of bikers versus SUV

So you a real stone killer huh? Gonna leave a trail of bodies,so full of ****

Yuup, 0 - "Stone Killer" (your words) in a second and a good enough driver, when in Protection of My Life or Family from a Mob of Bikes on the Highway. I would cause MAYHEM for a Bunch of Idiots on Bikes that think they would have it easy to STOP my SUV with some Motorcycles. Bring your bike MR. BADASS Biker and try and stop me and my 4x4 Tahoe with it Fool. YES, THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN A BUNCH OF BODIES AND BIKES LITTERING THE HIGHWAY. Obviously You didn't watch the Video. Would have been real easy to take out a Large Number of them if he had not Panicked.

Last edited:
Go on Facebook and look up Justice for Jay Meezee. The comments are hilarious. He is getting no sympathy what so ever and I love it!

I just posted, "I just saved 15% on car insurance by running over a dumbass riding a motorcycle who threatened me and my family. "

update: They removed my comment, lol

Last edited:
Yuup, 0 - "Stone Killer" (your words) in a second and a good enough driver, when in Protection of My Life or Family from a Mob of Bikes on the Highway. I would cause MAYHEM for a Bunch of Idiots on Bikes that think they would have it easy to STOP my SUV with some Motorcycles. Bring your bike MR. BADASS Biker and try and stop me and my 4x4 Tahoe with it Fool. YES, THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN A BUNCH OF BODIES AND BIKES LITTERING THE HIGHWAY. Obviously You didn't watch the Video. Would have been real easy to take out a Large Number of them if he had not Panicked.

You would not have made it.Its NY

Funny what happens to an idiot who tries to take on a 5,000 lb SUV designed to cross the Darien Gap effortlessly without spilling your tea.

by the way ... 2004 Land Rover "Assault Vehicle" for sale - complete with GCO stickers!

You would not have made it.Its NY

Excellent response biker...I'm proud of ya bro, seriously.

Let me take this moment to invite Petro_58 to biker's ODT Meet & Greet this Saturday, October 5th at 1p at the Hooter's in Lawrenceville. Bikes and Tahoes are welcome! :D

- - - Updated - - -

As soon as the helment hit my window is when bullets would have started flying there way.

EXCEPT it's NYC, where guns are illegal. Strike 1, try again.

Excellent response biker...I'm proud of ya bro, seriously.

Let me take this moment to invite Petro_58 to biker's ODT Meet & Greet this Saturday, October 5th at 1p at the Hooter's in Lawrenceville. Bikes and Tahoes are welcome! :D

- - - Updated - - -

EXCEPT it's NYC, where guns are illegal. Strike 1, try again.

Yep I will be on my bike fo sho.

Back
Top Bottom