GA Gun Smuggling Ring

And exactly how would they "find" that?
Got to wonder how they know 100% that gun "A" was actually acquired from ODT...

I call BS on the trace as well. Pick any site and make it a target. The Feds (generally speaking of Federal Government) cannot find their A%s with both hands.

I call BS on the trace as well. Pick any site and make it a target. The Feds (generally speaking of Federal Government) cannot find their A%s with both hands.

The feds have every word that has ever been typed on this site and it is searchable for them. They like to make people think they are halfwits but they are not.

The feds have every word that has ever been typed on this site and it is searchable for them. They like to make people think they are halfwits but they are not.

They do a really good job of "acting" like half wits. Maybe they should go to Hollywood and become movie stars?

If I offer .20 bitcoin for a glock, is that considered a lowball?

Since that's about $500 today? Yes. That's a lowball offer on this $600 Glock site.

They are not. But then, I've been on a lot of 'lists' since the early 1990's. They know who I am and where I live.

For the record I never said that the Feds are half wits, they are beaurocrats which is worse.

Tied up in red tape and layers of crapulence.

That being said I parallel the "legal pot" to NFA or other firearm issues. The Feds ignore violations of Federal drug laws but likely would screw us to the wall on perceived gun violations.

Since that's about $500 today? Yes. That's a lowball offer on this $600 Glock site.

They are not. But then, I've been on a lot of 'lists' since the early 1990's. They know who I am and where I live.

And I've had dealings with the BATFE personally. It's about the same as dealing with the asshats on Craigslist, (lame, lying,unprofessional, and ignorant) and I told them so.

I feel that I have eyes upon me.:shocked:

I wonder how much trouble you cn get in for shipping a printing press to Sweden or North Korea? I thought everyone on earth had all of the same constitutional right as we do ?

One more thing as they say. Assuming that karlvv30 karlvv30 is correct (likely is) how would they trace a gun specifically that gun to ODT unless there was a serial number shown or listed. Its circumstantial if the perp bought a Clock 19 off ODT then shipped a Glock 19 to Timbuktu unless there is irrefutable proof that its the same gun.

Back
Top Bottom