• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Full Auto Sear w/o Class 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can build one for you. No problem. Just tell me the configuration you want and what caliber you want it for. You're talking about MP5 trigger groups right?

Cool. If you are comfortable with it, you could probably make a buisness out of it with as many paranoid people like myself. I am pretty close to Cartersville, so Ill be contacting you in the near future.

No MP5 just FA m16/AK kits. If the zombies come, I may have to drill a "felony hole".

Last edited:
Lucky.. I get to borrow them on drill weekends.. I wish I had an transferable FA though.

Oh I don't have a FA. Just suppressors and SBR's. Trust me, a FA is next on my list but not at the price they are now. Before the big scare and price inflation, you could acquire a FA MP5 for about $18K-$20K. Now I've seen them as high as $30k!!!

Cool. If you are comfortable with it, you could probably make a buisness out of it with as many paranoid people like myself. I am in pretty close to Cartersville, so Ill be contacting you in the near future.

That's cool man. I just actually do it as a hobby really and for fun. I work in ATL everyday and my guns are my hobby!

They sell them to LE agency or class 3 dealers who have demos and who has registered lowers. Other than that, it's illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom