• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Freedom Munitions... Why advertise here?

I know all the curse words and use them fluently I just never say the GD word.Just dont like it,never have.OK off to ignore list
But... but... I thougt sticks and stones may break bones but works will never hurt? It just seems trivial for a block. Saying GD isnt ant morr Blasphemous THAN Saying ****, or lying because the bible says once you have committed one sin, you may as well have committed them all. So..

But... but... I thougt sticks and stones may break bones but works will never hurt? It just seems trivial for a block. Saying GD isnt ant morr Blasphemous THAN Saying ****, or lying because the bible says once you have committed one sin, you may as well have committed them all. So..

In my industry you are definitely judged by your lack of vocab skills.
If the only way to get the point across is by using profanity then by all means, frigging have at it!
But at some point you will limit your career advancement.

In my industry you are definitely judged by your lack of vocab skills.
If the only way to get the point across is by using profanity then by all means, frigging have at it!
But at some point you will limit your career advancement.
We curse like pirates in my office. Thats because everyone is retired military including our director, who answers to the Governor. I dont see it as an issue, PLUS, if you think I talk on the internet and around my friends like I talk around my coworkers... no way jose. Keep that separated.

We curse like pirates in my office. Thats because everyone is retired military including our director, who answers to the Governor. I dont see it as an issue, PLUS, if you think I talk on the internet and around my friends like I talk around my coworkers... no way jose. Keep that separated.

I'm with you bro. I cuss excessivley. But there is a "professional" time and place damnit.

Back
Top Bottom