• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Freedom Munitions... Why advertise here?

What's

have you found ANY fair pricing on in-stock 338lm? Mine's a preowned Remy.
Nope. All the Sellior and Bellot 20 round boxes are usually 40.00 but everyone is sold out. I can only find boxes of Hornady Super Performance for like 72.00 which isn't great, but not as bad as some of the 89.99 prices for 20 rounds. Its ridiculous.

I don't believe intelligent men need to be foul mouthed and blasphemous to communicate....
I have a B.S and working on my masters bro, (and yes I know that having degrees don't mean your smart, but I graduated Magna Cum Laude and honors from KSU) Im only 23. 6 years in the Army, intelligence has nothing to do with cursing. It has to do with getting your point across by having an influx on you vocal cords and exaggerating some words over others. BUT, I am sorry I offended your values and beliefs systems, feel free to block me, and you wont have to worry about it.

I have a B.S and working on my masters bro, (and yes I know that having degrees don't mean your smart, but I graduated Magna Cum Laude and honors from KSU) Im only 23. 6 years in the Army, intelligence has nothing to do with cursing. It has to do with getting your point across by having an influx on you vocal cords and exaggerating some words over others. BUT, I am sorry I offended your values and beliefs systems, feel free to block me, and you wont have to worry about it.
I think people tend to listen more if you throw in a few curse words here and there.

I know all the curse words and use them fluently I just never say the GD word.Just dont like it,never have.OK off to ignore list

Back
Top Bottom