Foreman or Rancher

I went there once looking for a carb, the people at the parts counter were assholes.
It was a hard to find carb so I called to see if they even had it in stock, the guy on the phone said they had it stock. I was up there in 15 min to get it. I get there and they said it had to be ordered from the factory and it would be a 6-8 weeks. I'm like wtf? Knowing it was hard to get, I said ok, I will wait for it, how much? 569.00! more than double msrp. All off them got told to **** off, never been back.
I think a lot of people visit there just to see new models, touch and see then buy somewhere else.

Yeah, Cycle Nation sucks balls.

Just a friendly heads up. cycle nation in Canton has on their website that they will "beat any price, GUARANTEED" well........they wont. I took the advise to check out the honda store in Chattanooga and they were way lower then cycle nation. cycle nation the the 4wheeler I was looking at for $6199, Southern Honda had it for $4985 for the sale price. the sales person said they couldnt match the price because it was too low even though their site says guaranteed. he then proceeded to tell me that he "guarantees that when I get up there that I will pay a lot more. I told him that his "guarantees" dont seem all that credible and i will take my chances with a dealership that is friendlier.

so, in short..... dont waste the time going to cycle nation in canton
Yeah, my buddy just went through the same thing, he ended up in Chattanooga the same evening and brought home two new machines for WAY less than Cycle Nation.

been doing a bunch of research and debating for a month now. was about to go to lawrenceville honda. I glad I posted it up here and leatherhead steered me in the right direction. im llike a kid waiting for christmas morning. cant wait till tomorrow!

been doing a bunch of research and debating for a month now. was about to go to lawrenceville honda. I glad I posted it up here and leatherhead steered me in the right direction. im llike a kid waiting for christmas morning. cant wait till tomorrow!

Glad I could help. Let me know when you get it and lets plan a ride!

I made the trip. they said they stopped doing the mileage thing though. here she is. I went with an upgraded tire and wheel package. I like the look of it better than the stock. still came out cheaper than the canton dealship.

image1.JPG

Back
Top Bottom