Foreman or Rancher

Just a friendly heads up. cycle nation in Canton has on their website that they will "beat any price, GUARANTEED" well........they wont. I took the advise to check out the honda store in Chattanooga and they were way lower then cycle nation. cycle nation the the 4wheeler I was looking at for $6199, Southern Honda had it for $4985 for the sale price. the sales person said they couldnt match the price because it was too low even though their site says guaranteed. he then proceeded to tell me that he "guarantees that when I get up there that I will pay a lot more. I told him that his "guarantees" dont seem all that credible and i will take my chances with a dealership that is friendlier.

so, in short..... dont waste the time going to cycle nation in canton

Just a friendly heads up. cycle nation in Canton has on their website that they will "beat any price, GUARANTEED" well........they wont. I took the advise to check out the honda store in Chattanooga and they were way lower then cycle nation. cycle nation the the 4wheeler I was looking at for $6199, Southern Honda had it for $4985 for the sale price. the sales person said they couldnt match the price because it was too low even though their site says guaranteed. he then proceeded to tell me that he "guarantees that when I get up there that I will pay a lot more. I told him that his "guarantees" dont seem all that credible and i will take my chances with a dealership that is friendlier.

I had the same thing happen when I was buying a vehicle.

**** Cycle Nation.

I went in there and they laughed at me when I said I went to Chattanooga to buy my Rancher. They said, "Oh, youre one of THOSE customers." I said, "Yeah, I like to save money. Im not concerned with paying YOUR bills."

I had the same thing happen when I was buying a vehicle.

I wonder, could you sue for false advertising? does anyone actually do that? Not that I am, Im just taking my business else where, It just pisses me off that someones word means nothing anymore, and the sales manager at the canton store is an A$$.

**** Cycle Nation.

I went in there and they laughed at me when I said I went to Chattanooga to buy my Rancher. They said, "Oh, youre one of THOSE customers." I said, "Yeah, I like to save money. Im not concerned with paying YOUR bills."
I took your advise and called them yesterday. Im going up tomorrow to get a wheeler. I asked for an out the door price since I am trading in my Harley. I dont want to make the trip up there and then there be unexpected price changes. they pretty honest?

I took your advise and called them yesterday. Im going up tomorrow to get a wheeler. I asked for an out the door price since I am trading in my Harley. I dont want to make the trip up there and then there be unexpected price changes. they pretty honest?

Yep, the price is what they say it is on the phone. Where they try to upsell you is the extra warranties and accessories. If you can stay strong and say 'no' a millions times, you'll be out of there for what they quoted you n the phone. I never buy the extended warranties, I trust the Honda product. And accessories can be purchased elsewhere for much cheaper.

Dont forget to get your mileage money from them. They forgot to deduct it from my bottom line so they handed me cash after the paperwork was done. Paid for my truck and the Rancher to be filled up when I got back.

Kyle is who I dealt with. He seemed a bit disappointed when he couldn't get me to buy an extended warranty. That is obviously where they make their commission.

He wasnt rude, but he and his manager just kept asking me "why dont you want the warranty?" My answer was "I trust the product."

I went there once looking for a carb, the people at the parts counter were assholes.
It was a hard to find carb so I called to see if they even had it in stock, the guy on the phone said they had it stock. I was up there in 15 min to get it. I get there and they said it had to be ordered from the factory and it would be a 6-8 weeks. I'm like wtf? Knowing it was hard to get, I said ok, I will wait for it, how much? 569.00! more than double msrp. All off them got told to **** off, never been back.
I think a lot of people visit there just to see new models, touch and see then buy somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom