• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ford Raptor - Are they really that awesome?

i own one

Took the switch off my f150 and tow mirrors that I added and installed on raptor

Plug n play I am living proof

Thank you for the information. It's always good to have first hand knowledge, especially when it comes to special applications such as this. I have had experience with some GM vehicles in a similar situation but not much with the Ford PUs.

Are the Raptors built on a standard F150 frame?

Yes. beyond the powertrain and suspension upgrades, everything else is just body and trim. They even come off the same production lines as the plain vanillia truck.

Ok, if y'all don't start posting pics of your awesome Raptors or said trucks I'm shutting this **** down. Lol!!
I called for people to post pictures of their trucks and the thread almost shut itself down. The problem with threads like this is you always get a whole bunch of "this is the truck I used to have."

I called for people to post pictures of their trucks and the thread almost shut itself down. The problem with threads like this is you always get a whole bunch of "this is the truck I used to have."

Truth!! I don't have any pictures of trucks from the past. Sometimes I wish I did so I could walk down memory lane but, I don't.

Back
Top Bottom