Ford Raptor - Are they really that awesome?

Now it's just "RAM" I heard by removing the word Dodge they became 12.5% more reliable.
Its because it was easier to read.
y7bbc2yn0bvgxqudmod5.jpg

Are yours and your dad's dodge automatic or manual?

They are both automatic. Mines a 48re the 96 I can't remember what it's called. The manuals I've been told over the years are really dependable and cheap to upgrade. My automatic 48re built with all goerend parts and torque converter cost me around $5000k. I had a stock transmission till somewhere around 300k miles . I seem to been alot luckier than most that it went that long before starting to slip and I was waiting on the excuse to go full billet so it didn't hurt my feeling and now my transmission is rated up to 800hp. Which translates to "Open your wallet cause now you can up the power and torque". I have 100k on the goerend transmission which has been flawless. If your in the market for one I highly recommend Ashley Black in Adairsville Ga . He knows dodges and has one of the fastest diesel coverted 1500's in the country. If I'm not mistaken that truck is over 1500hp

Last edited:
burned too many times..to hell with Dodge there is a reason most dodge mechanics drive other thans
Ive never been a fan of dodge myself. I do however find their current offerings to my liking. Rear coils and a mid sized diesel option are somethng no one else currently offers.

Ive never been a fan of dodge myself. I do however find their current offerings to my liking. Rear coils and a mid sized diesel option are somethng no one else currently offers.
look dont get me wrong dodge has always had a beefy good look to all there models..that gets you into the dealer..then you see the recalls,just plain crappy workmanship and you wonder WTF

could put chevy on it and it would improve 100% my work trucks (chevy 2500HD ) 200k not a single issue with any of them and they get beat on daily.sometimes 1000 miles in a week

1,000 miles in a week lol. Our newest Sprinter 2500 just hit 100,000 miles this week and it was purchased last summer. The 2012 has 225,000 and the 2006 has 368,000.

Back
Top Bottom