• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ford Raptor - Are they really that awesome?

So because the have a problem with one engine that means that all their 30 other engines without problems obviously don't get tested properly. Got it.

I just looked on auto trader and there are a lot of 6.0 engines with more than 50k miles. They obviously all didn't fail. What was the actual failure rate for those? (take number that failed and divide by the total number sold)

I really didn't know they had an engine that they didn't have problems with? I'm not bashing hell they all got problems just seems for screwed the pooch with the ecoboost stuff

Man all this talk about ford's being pos has got me worried...... I need to demand a refund on every truck/car/and suv I've had from them (all of which broke 100k with ease) and my pour ol 04 Lincoln Town car that had 145k current hell I'll probably have to pay someone to take it off my hands....... And that's said cause it runs like a well old machine, hell we drive it more than my wife's 2013 Honda Accord. Now you wanna talk about a vehicle I regret...... The brakes was wore out and rotors warped from a single trip across blood mountain (30k at the time) since the day we brought it home it has drank oil and I change the oil 7,000 miles BEFORE honda recommends. It has a very high pitched squeal that comes from under the hood that Honda says there's nothing wrong with it. But man..... I sure am glad for these imports! Yall can have those pos, it will be "domestics" for my family from here on.

Man all this talk about ford's being pos has got me worried...... I need to demand a refund on every truck/car/and suv I've had from them (all of which broke 100k with ease) and my pour ol 04 Lincoln Town car that had 145k current hell I'll probably have to pay someone to take it off my hands....... And that's said cause it runs like a well old machine, hell we drive it more than my wife's 2013 Honda Accord. Now you wanna talk about a vehicle I regret...... The brakes was wore out and rotors warped from a single trip across blood mountain (30k at the time) since the day we brought it home it has drank oil and I change the oil 7,000 miles BEFORE honda recommends. It has a very high pitched squeal that comes from under the hood that Honda says there's nothing wrong with it. But man..... I sure am glad for these imports! Yall can have those pos, it will be "domestics" for my family from here on.

I've owned ford's that broke 500k no problem, just none since 2002..

I've had the Towncar and an expedition with what apparently has a pos 5.4 in it that had nothing more than oil changes and tires that I sold at 15X,XXX miles that were newer than 2002. But like I said earlier I can show anyone 6 that have more than 200,000 that's in my family with no issues all of which are 2000 up vehicles. A couple of those are the pos 6.0 that's had no issues :confused2: maybe were just lucky..... Or we maintain our vehicles property?

I've had the Towncar and an expedition with what apparently has a pos 5.4 in it that had nothing more than oil changes and tires that I sold at 15X,XXX miles that were newer than 2002. But like I said earlier I can show anyone 6 that have more than 200,000 that's in my family with no issues all of which are 2000 up vehicles. A couple of those are the pos 6.0 that's had no issues :confused2: maybe were just lucky..... Or we maintain our vehicles property?

Could be? I won't own a gas burner ford or dodge by that my personal preference. If you had an expedition that didn't fall apart, you are lucky.
Not sure why you bring the Lincoln into the discussion since it's not a truck nor a ford but I happen to like the old TCs, the older the better.

Nor does this diesel debate have jack crap to do with the raptor but that persists. And if you can't see that a Lincoln is nothing more than a churches up ford..... Well that's on you sir.

Back
Top Bottom