• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

For sale $XXX OBO, no lowballers!

Offers don't bother me a bit. It's just an email alert on my phone. It's not like it cost me anything. I don't let the little things get to me. But what offers do help with is feeling out what the market price of my item is. If I get several offers in the same ballpark, it tells me if I'm asking too much. I still get to decide if in going to sell it for that or keep it though. The item is still mine. Or if I'm the buyer, the cash is still mine.

It's hard NOT to lowball sometime, one Pistol was used and posted for a price close to 100 more than the same weapon sold at Academy Sports at their out the door with tax price:doh:

It's hard NOT to lowball sometime, one Pistol was used and posted for a price close to 100 more than the same weapon sold at Academy Sports at their out the door with tax price:doh:

That's crazy talk! $100 over new.....I can see $99 over new but $100 is ridiculous!

J/k too much coffee this AM

OK, so, because we are 3 hours apart, I'm supposed to knock $100 off the price so you can afford the gas to come get it? Nah, but I can either meet you half way or I can deliver it to you for an extra $50 so you don't have to get your lazy ass off of your couch, how's that? LOL

OK, so, because we are 3 hours apart, I'm supposed to knock $100 off the price so you can afford the gas to come get it? Nah, but I can deliver it to you for an extra $50 so you don't have to get your lazy ass off of your couch, how's that? LOL
You haven't left yet????????????????

If you say "with all due respect" you can say ANYTHING after that. My favorite is "no trades unless it's heavily in my favor" - in other words I want you to offer your $1,000 gun for my $200 gun.

Back
Top Bottom