• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

for all of you freaking out

stop giving the media the power they know they have against you

im not saying covid19 is fake, im not saying its not something to be concerned about, but the reaction to it at every turn has been one rooted in hysteria and pumped by empty suits and programming (news)

im not an authority on it, and a lot of these scientists and professors seem to contradict each other as well. given that the information out there is suspect, it would make sense to apply occams razor in this situation and be pragmatic about this

A German speaking Chinese looking dude saying its not big deal seems super creepy to me.

The difference with Covid-19 vs Sar/Mers is that there is a 14 day period in which you are contagious, but don't feel any symptoms, so you are out spreading it unknowingly. With Sars and Mers, you felt sick, and were contagious much quicker, so the spread was less, as there is a much lower asymptomatic/incubation period. My opinion is that this virus spreads faster because the host (you) does not feel sick initially (up to 14 days) , so you are out and about infecting others at a MUCH higher rate.

One person can infest a lot of people if they are unaware and going about daily activities. I think that is why is different.

I'm talking about people on life support machines ****ed up from any number of other morbitity factors. They get the virus which tips them to lights-out then everyone screams "oh no the virus did it!" Never mind the fact they had cancer, renal failure and everything else wrong with them "it was the virus!"

That's what's so sinister. It's the deliberate conflation of comorbidity to mislead.

Yeah, it would be good to know the age/health history/genetic background/ethnicity of those that died, vs those that didn't have symptoms. or had mild symptoms.

A German speaking Chinese looking dude saying its not big deal seems super creepy to me.

The difference with Covid-19 vs Sar/Mers is that there is a 14 day period in which you are contagious, but don't feel any symptoms, so you are out spreading it unknowingly. With Sars and Mers, you felt sick, and were contagious much quicker, so the spread was less, as there is a much lower asymptomatic/incubation period. My opinion is that this virus spreads faster because the host (you) does not feel sick initially (up to 14 days) , so you are out and about infecting others at a MUCH higher rate.

One person can infest a lot of people if they are unaware and going about daily activities. I think that is why is different.
evidently you can be infected too without symptoms at all

like walking pneumonia. nothing new though to be fair, there have been previous contagions with longer than usual incubation periods i figure.

I guess this virus is kinda like cancer until it hits home, and involves you.it’s nothing to be concerned about.im not talking about you op I am speaking of the public in general.

meh, i had cancer, and im pretty sure i had this **** too. cancer was worse.

Here’s a couple of facts for you!

4c9c1640ec4721e229a688502cc0c0f6.jpg

1e3fe09c00f2042b6ce979e79a6a1a94.jpg

quarantines??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are the "volunteers" that will willingly be exposed to this, get it, recover, and then tell the world it wasn't that bad.
Probably the same pool of folks that volunteer for any number of vaccine trials including the flu. "OK, we're going to inject you with a live virus to test if our best guess at a vaccine is right. Mkay?"
That's a big cup of 'no' but thanks for the offer.

Back
Top Bottom