• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

for all of you freaking out

I guess this virus is kinda like cancer until it hits home, and involves you.it’s nothing to be concerned about.im not talking about you op I am speaking of the public in general.
So, what your saying is that we all have to suffer, even if it doesn’t effect you? Same as we do for slip and falls? That kills 1700 people a year, every year and the number rises most years.

I dunno...everyone I have talked to that have had it have all said it sucked, was pretty bad and to take it seriously.....

Do you know anyone that has had it? Ask them if it was no big deal...
How many people do you know that has had the regular flu? Every one of'em that I know say "Man...I thought I was gonna die" .

This is true imo. I can't back his every move, however :D he seems to be catching on to what's really going on and maybe :pray2: he'll put this thang to bed
People's undying 'hope' in politicians is why we are in the situation we are in. He's a shill. He may not even realize it. His worshipers obviously don't. Remember, this is the guy who said multiple times he'd ELIMINATE the national debt in 8 years. Which way was going during the greatest economic boom in recent memory? Somebody needs to tell him a country isn't like a business. Having the U.S. declare bankruptcy won't work.

Back
Top Bottom