• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Football starts tonight!

Hall of Fame game is always the worst game of the year. I did watch a little of it anyway, mostly to see how the backup quarterbacks looked. I'll try to watch every Falcons game this season.

I'd about as soon watch the View as any professional sports nowadays they can BLM themselves to the poorhouse,

I have fought for this country, I have bled for it. I’ve watched my friends die for this country.

No one asked me to, no one asked them to – we volunteered. I believe in free speech and all of the liberties granted by our Constitution. If you want to protest then protest – that is your right and from the Revolutionary War up until the current wars we have fought to defend every right.

I will not support anyone disrespecting my service nor the service of my friends that have died or been wounded by putting down the symbol of what founded this nation. So keep blaming everything on “the establishment” and injustice on the police. I’m tired of hearing about it.

If you don’t want to live in this country then leave. Yes, there are bad cops. Yes, there are people that don’t behave as they should in every profession. So to all the players that hate the symbols of this country, take your million dollar or more a year making ass somewhere else.

I don’t agree with everything the president says, but I will not burn a business or start a riot because of it.

Take responsibility for your actions and start living in the real world. And the same goes to anyone else that doesn’t support liberty and justice. You can all leave – we will be better off without you.

The NFL, MBA, NASCAR, any of em that pander to BLM, and all those disrespectful high paid aholes, can kiss my ass.

Aaron Rogers' from 40 yards out...that old guys' still got it...

His slipping to pick 20-something in the draft has made me question the whole process ever since. Most the NFL passed on him and he ended up going to a team that didn't need a quarterback so, of course, he sat on the bench for a few years. Makes all those GMs and scouts look incompetent.

My son has his first Varsity scrimmage game tomorrow night. Real deal season kicks off next Friday. I can't wait. I enjoy high school football much more than I do other levels. Still a lot of kids playing because of WANT TO!
Our high school also had its first scrimmage on Friday. It's my daughters senior year and I am soaking up every moment I can including her friday nights cheering.

Back
Top Bottom