• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2023 College Football thread....

I watched one set of downs from Alabama in the first half only. Alabama was moving downfield when the center rolls the ball back on two consecutive plays. I laughed and said to myself, "that mofo was paid to help lose the game"
Later, I watched a highlight where Michigan scored in overtime and the next clip was that mothrfn center rolling the ball on the last play.
Take it for what you will.
Yeah his asz is gone

I've said it before and will stand by it. The Alabama dynasty is over. The UGA dynasty has begun. Alabama will remain relevant sure, but they won't be the dynasty they were, at least for a long time.. they'll be talking about "back in 2020" just like they did in the 90s and early 2000s talking about bear Bryant days.
Over really? Been going on since the 70’s .. dang you ga fans have a couple good seasons and all the sudden yall FOOTBALL GODS.. I wanta ask you this man.. did the poodles beat the lost dynasty of BAMA this yr?.. I cant remember.. help me out here again sir

Over really? Been going on since the 70’s .. dang you ga fans have a couple good seasons and all the sudden yall FOOTBALL GODS.. I wanta ask you this man.. did the poodles beat the lost dynasty of BAMA this yr?.. I cant remember.. help me out here again sir
Bama is a bunch of losers just like everyone who isn't Michigan. I never claimed UGA to be football "gods" just stated the facts. UGA has put up better numbers and more recent national titles than your elephants, and continues to lead in stats as well as recruiting. CONGRATULATIONS ON THE THRREPEAT OF NOT WINNING A NATIONAL TITLE!!

Damn man your drunker anybody I ever seen.. you beat bama this yr? Well **** no.. your a loser team
1704814555865.gif

Bama is a bunch of losers just like everyone who isn't Michigan. I never claimed UGA to be football "gods" just stated the facts. UGA has put up better numbers and more recent national titles than your elephants, and continues to lead in stats as well as recruiting. CONGRATULATIONS ON THE THRREPEAT OF NOT WINNING A NATIONAL TITLE!!
More recent.. lol.. I forget how many BAMA has, do you mind counting them up for me.. then you can tell me bout dem FACTS

Back
Top Bottom