• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2023 College Football thread....

I just hope TCU gets there, so I can see their cheerleader's 20221231_194907.png again!!!

I’m in.

Tough call for the SECCG. I will say LSU vs UGA.

I am eager for LSU vs FSU. That will be the best game of the first week. I don’t underestimate FSU this year. Since last year I’ve said they will have a good run this year. We shall see. I’ll be rooting for LSU.

I’m curious about the sleepers this season. Especially in the SEC.

Will Fla bounce back? I think they will beat TN, but don’t think they will win more than 8 games.

I believe Auburn will be better this year. I cannot stand Freeze, or Auburn, but they will be better this season.

I’m curious about Mizz. Nobody is talking about them. How many key players will return?

SC will be better than last season, and are always a threat to ruin a season for someone. They could win 9 games.

I don’t predict any sleepers in the west, unless perhaps A&M can finally put something together for a serious run. They are another team that can have a mediocre season but ruin a season for a team who is trying make a serious run…If they have a good day.

Just some random thoughts.

I can’t wait!

Go Dawgs!

I’m in.

Tough call for the SECCG. I will say LSU vs UGA.

I am eager for LSU vs FSU. That will be the best game of the first week. I don’t underestimate FSU this year. Since last year I’ve said they will have a good run this year. We shall see. I’ll be rooting for LSU.

I’m curious about the sleepers this season. Especially in the SEC.

Will Fla bounce back? I think they will beat TN, but don’t think they will win more than 8 games.

I believe Auburn will be better this year. I cannot stand Freeze, or Auburn, but they will be better this season.

I’m curious about Mizz. Nobody is talking about them. How many key players will return?

SC will be better than last season, and are always a threat to ruin a season for someone. They could win 9 games.

I don’t predict any sleepers in the west, unless perhaps A&M can finally put something together for a serious run. They are another team that can have a mediocre season but ruin a season for a team who is trying make a serious run…If they have a good day.

Just some random thoughts.

I can’t wait!

Go Dawgs!
I can't think of any team of consequence in the SEC that shouldn't be better. Might be a bit of a free for all. I hate FSU is the first game as the rustiness will be on full display. Hopefully FSU will be rustier....

Is it here yet?!?!
I can't think of any team of consequence in the SEC that shouldn't be better. Might be a bit of a free for all. I hate FSU is the first game as the rustiness will be on full display. Hopefully FSU will be rustier....
gold teeth
For crying ou... :tsk:

Any Nostradamus among us want to go on record and pick the two playing in the SECCG and for the Natty at season's
Is it here yet?!?!
For crying out loud... :tsk:

Any Nostradamus among us want to go on record and pick the two playing in the SECCG and for the Natty at season's end?
it will be 100 or so young people who speak a language that most of us can’t understand they’ll be wearing gold chains, and have gold teeth! they will celebrate after every play, some will end up in jail before the season is over! not a fan ! AMERICA IS DOOMED!

Back
Top Bottom